Old December 8th, 2017, 06:53 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Fading's Finder

Quote:
Originally Posted by PhantomRiderYT View Post
For SmokeWhisper of ThunderClan
Name: Acorntail
Role: Friend/Best Friend
Personality: Acorntail is painfully shy and does his best to follow the rules. However, he is very forgetful and finds himself in trouble sometimes because of this.
Other: I'm not sure if he'd be able to be extremely close friends because of his shyness.

For HollyFern, BrightRain, and FadingEchoes of RiverClan
Name: Mintmist
Role: Friends
Personality: Mintmist is fiercely loyal to her Clan and can be hostile towards cats not from her Clan. However, she has a soft heart and is very susceptible to the cuteness of kittens. She dreams to have kittens of her own someday.
Other: I doubt Mintmist could be friends with Dewshine because of her loyalty, but she wouldn't make fun of her either.

For RisingFlame of WindClan
Name: Hareflight
Role: Friends
Personality: Hareflight is very kind to everyone she meets. She doesn't like battles and doesn't particularly enjoy hunting. She secretly wishes to be the medicine cat, but believes the position would probably do better in another cat's paws.
Other: Can't be the mate because of a possible love interest already

For TigerBlaze of ShadowClan
Name: Nightpelt
Role: Best friends/ friends/ siblings
Personality: Nightpelt is very openminded and kind, and, though he is still loyal to his Clan, likes to make friends in other places. He can be very mysterious and quiet, but will speak his mind when asked to.
Other: If any of the roles sound good, I'm good with them

Thank you for considering me for any of these roles. I'm good with anything!
They all sound good, btw Tigerblaze is a former kittypet, so if you don't want Night to be a former kittypet then they can just be friends.

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!