View Single Post
Old December 19th, 2019, 06:36 PM
smol hooligan child

My Mood: Confused

Default Re: ShadowClan | WindClan Border

@SilentLamb @Undertaker @Casper
(got a good windclan bean)
taking a stroll through the territory he couldn’t help but notice the fast approaching border, then beyond that a few shadowclan cats. the large white tom’s fur fluffed up a bit as he prepared to confront these cats. the warrior’s multicolored gaze slowly began to shift onto the patrol, seemed like it was just some shadowclan warriors marking the border.
as the heather parted around his frame as he strode through the territory he could smell the putrid shadowclan markets but not that of windclan? what in starclan was going on here. his wide frame moved closer until he was hopefully just out of site listening to them chatter, insult his clan. the usually calm tom’s fur was bristling and on end as his eyes narrowed.
Cottonspirit scowled at them as he showed himself a bit away his white pelt blending in with the snow, his eyes were the only clear sign of a cat among the grass and the pink of his nose. Aster is going to kill me if i get into another one of these... he thought but just silently shrugged it off. before opening his maw “You seem to be on the wrong side of the border.” he called his deep voice polite yet tinged with anger as he stood his ground.

Do you like spirits, mommy? Even fuzzy ones?

character site <3