View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2023, 06:11 PM
death incarnate

Bump Policy: daily, please!
My Mood: Mysterious

Default the death note [p]

death note contains heavy themes of morality, nihilism, non-graphic murder and manipulation. everything will be handled according to wco guidelines.

@haunted peach

grey was the colour of the ashen sky. further than the eye could see stretched rolling hills of ash, sand and bone.
clink, a skull-headed shinigami, osor threw down some of the small bones in his hand, "and thats all i've got. another round?" he shifted his gaze towards the tall man-thing looming at this dune's peak who staring out over the far reaches of the realm, "maybe ryuk would care to join us, this time?"
"if he hasn't lost another death note," the other shinigami gambling with osor snorted.

ryuk, not very amused by this (though nothing here was very amusing, which is exactly why he had lost his last note) did not respond at first. he stepped over past the pair.
"you know me too well," his tone was dry of humor, "i dropped another death note."
"surely you know where,"
"oh, yes. i know where. . ."

the human realm.

---

the mid-evening sun cast long shadows on the ground. as with any prep-school, the courtyard was desolate while the current classes rolled on- about fifteen minutes until the last bell, a small movement slid through the courtyard. a flicker of black. it landed flat on the grass a ways off from the yard's paths, face up. half of the book- (which's title was illegible from this far) was lit with the glimmering sunlight, making the matte black cover pop. the other half melded with the courtyard's long shadows.
a notebook.
a simple, random notebook.
from where had it come?

Eveningthaw | Grousepaw | Cunningshrike | Cloversnap

"That's more motivation than I've ever heard from you. . . well, if you won't say it, I will. Good-bye, Zagreus."