Gloom- partial or total darkness.
Rush- move with urgent haste.
"I feel your breath upon my neck, A soft caress as cold as death"

Demiromantic | Greysexual
Reference
"I didn't know you well back then, I blame it all on luck and vain"

Appearance
"A grey saddled molly with white paws and blue eyes."
Small and unassuming, Gloomkit is a good mixture between both of their parents appearances. A saddle of dark fur along her back and tail, along with the bridge of her nose, a lightening to grey just under the darker fur that gradually grows to complete white at her paws. Her eyes are an unsettling, piercing blue that always seems to see right through you. Every emotion that she feels seems to be amplified two fold in those unwavering ghastly blues. She won't grow up to be a very large cat, in fact she'll barely grow at all, remaining relatively small the entirety of her life. And yet there is a power, a presence to this small cat. The way that she could just stare at you, causing the fur on the back of your neck to stand on end.
"Your blood like wine, I wanted in, Oh darling, get me drunk and make me feel"

Mentality
Neutral Evil, "The Commander" / ENTJ
Intelligence ●●●●●●○○○○
Confidence ●●●●●●●●●○
Charisma ●●●●●●●●○○
Creativity ●●●○○○○○○○
Empathy ●○○○○○○○○○
Humor ●●○○○○○○○○

(+) Positive Traits
Efficient | Self-Confident | Strong-Willed

(/) Neutral Traits
Ambitious | Hypnotic

(-) Negative Traits
Intolerant | Dominant | Cold

I will allow for the broad strokes of the traits to speak for themselves on the sort of character that Gloomkit will be. I find it difficult to fully flesh out a character before I've had the proper chance to rp them, and characters often change/develop as I go through writing them so at some point the original personality will not longer be the same as the current. But at the very least, I can tell you this. Gloomkit will be a cat to behold.
"It's not my fault, I'm not to blame"

For a terrifying minute, Gloomkit wasn't breathing. She couldn't mewl, she could only thrash her limbs about with what little energy she had now that she was into a cold, new world. She was so close to death, the way that her small heart sputtered and thumped in her chest, screaming for air that was not there. To be so close to dying before you even had a chance to live, it showed how unfair and cruel the world could be. But she would have the chance to live. And she was going to make the world know who she was.

If it's at all possible, I'd love for Gloomkit to nearly die while being born! I think that adding this near death experience, while it's something she might not directly remember, will be integral to adding into the character and perhaps even giving another partial reason for her being named 'Gloom'. Of course this is just a suggestion, I'd be completely fine if you're not comfortable with this happening.
"These ain't my sins, I broke my chains, There's more to do, And I still want to live"

Credit to the wonderful Endless on WCO for my profile picture! Wonderful picture of Hannibal <3
Hannibal's Den
Character Site

Help me hatch my egg?

Last edited by The Cannibal; November 10th, 2023 at 10:11 AM.