View Single Post
Old November 9th, 2023, 05:04 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: [KIT FINDER] ARKDUO

Art by Fel0ny on TH
Tristful: :: Collywobbles:
adj. deeply, yet romantically, melancholy
:: adj. Butterflies in stomach

【 You and I were born, right here in the same world
For this brief life, we're beneath the same sky
The great flow of time, the wide expanse of space
We are lucky enough, to share this lifetime we get】

Ashen: For his blackened pelt with lighter undertones. Named after Smokepaw and Smoulderpaw.
Moth: another symbolism for death.
A bringer of death who follows closely in his mother's pawsteps, while keeping his father's losses close to his soul. Death has two sides.
Fur similar to the tendrils of a Jellyfish, as it swims through the endless abyss into the ocean. Quiet, observant. Flowing and never ending, quick to blend in as this jellyfish's black complexion blends into the deep dark. Overtaken with the vastness that is the earth, and the glory of the world beyond that makes him cry. Even than, death is never the end. Instead of the sea's he'll take to the sky, and he'll tell the stars about you.

Kalopsia:: Laconic
n. The delusion of things being more beautiful than they really are :: adj. Saying much, in few words

【 We can gain more if we give, by taking we only loose
Let us make this a new age where we show our gratitude
There's a fragile bud of hope blooming in each of our hearts
Don't you take that away our dreams are meant to be shared】

A tom who will end up rather tall once he grows up. Tendrils stretching as he grows, the jellyfish will try to reach the moon. Charcoal coloring with swirls of even darker stripes litter his body, garnished with a gentle grey fading. Overgrown fangs poke out from his mouth. The ends of his tendrils, his paws, are rather tiny. Long stinging tentacles are silky, with a hint of curl to them. His mother's sheen with his father's volume.

Orphic. :: Friable.
adj. Mysterious and entrancing ; Beyond ordinary understanding :: adj. Easily broken into pieces, reduced to nothing

【Let it grow let it live let us see what it will bring
When we share in our love we make a beautiful world
Search it out and find the way the point where we can all meet
Start from there and than we'll forge a world where we all can be free 】

An emotional tom, who feels a deep connection to otherworldly things. Often compared to having his head up in the clouds, he considers himself to be the most down to earth tom that exists. Curious to the point where it's annoying, although if he's called out by it he won't hesitate to stand his ground. Not much strength from this tom, but he's got a wit as sharp as his claws. But with so much knowledge comes a hole in his soul, one that he often doesn't know how to fill. A deep wave of sadness often overcoming him from time to time if he's allowed to stay comfortable within his habits.

Tending to stick to the back, he does his best to do the opposite of stick out. Making himself seem physically smaller, his only solace is his mother and father. Doing his best to hide behind them, and take shelter behind his siblings. An anxious tom who would rather be akin to a ladybug, than a jellyfish. His fate, a thing he chooses not to believe in, to become a golden hearted tom who swims and thrives in a sea of red.

Adomania. :: Xenization.
n. The sense that the future is coming too quickly :: n. The act of existing as a stranger

【Free to dream and free to smile free to be who we will be
Let us make sure we create a world of our hopes and dreams
In our brief life we've managed to meet
Treasure this gift this is the precious time that we have】

Ashenmoth
A jellyfish who lives within the sea, wants to touch the stars, and has a deep desire to understand the world he lives in.

Lyrics by the Pokemon Company

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us

Last edited by Starfall; November 10th, 2023 at 12:38 AM.