View Single Post
Old October 30th, 2017, 07:55 PM

Default Re: Incoming! Public Lion King / Guard roleplay coming up! [High Rank Sign-Ups includ

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Alright, I'll Help out. Here's the Role I'll take, since I See 2 open spots:

⁕ Someone to find landscape pictures. This is something that takes up a good chunk of my time when creating a role-play; I've attempted to create role-play's big like this one, but have failed because I just burned out on the idea. I couldn't simply focus on the writing part, needing to find every perfect little picture. If you can draw digital landscape pictures, or have time to find them, then you're highly needed! There are 2-3 spots open for this job. Your paycheck would be 70 kk.

First off, I Got the Whole day off tomorrow, so I'll Be on my computer for about 12 hours tomorrow. second, Finding Art is something I Love to do, when I'm not making it. If you have requests I Could attempt to make it, But you must tell me whether you want it to be a Vector(2D) Or Raster(3D-Ish, Haven't mastered this yet, and it would take significantly longer). I'm not charging Prices yet, since this is experimental. Also, if you need another Spell-checker, I am also a part-time Writer, so Send me what you need looked over, and I'll be on it Asap!
Alright, I'll put you down for it!