View Single Post
Old June 16th, 2019, 08:48 PM
Sigh...

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: Skyclan's Move to Riverclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Cannibal View Post
{I'd actually love to have some more interactions between these two lol!}

And Grousestar had slept just fine, knowing that for once, his head was clear and he was sure of his decision. So when he awoke the next morning, he was absolutely ready for this journey. He was surveying his clan as they awoke and prepared for the big move, not with a smile, but with a look of determination to get them there. However his ears perked up when he heard a familiar voice from the medicine cat den, Grousestar turning his head in the direction before slowly his paws would carry him over. Peaking his head in, he'd survey the den, relishing the way it looked and trying to commit it to memory. It'd be his last time there after all.
"Need an extra body to carry stuff?" The voice he spoke with was notably lighter, much different from when the two last spoke. With a pleasant smile, the leader entered the den to help the older tom with whatever it was that he needed, whether it was packing stuff away or simply helping him carry stuff while they moved to a new territory. Hopefully this journey would be much safer than the one they undertook to originally reach the clans.
Shinefang looked up at the sound of the Skyclan leader's voice. Things had been tense between them the last time they spoke. He couldn't blame Grousestar for it either. It was a natural reaction not to trust a cat who went behind your back. Still, seeing the brown tabby tom with a confident smile on his face, offering to help to old medicine cat lifted his spirits. That was the thing that made Grousestar a leader Shinefang was glad to follow, his calm, collected certainty. The yellow-furred tom left the horsetail. A marshy place like Riverclan was bound to have plenty of it. "I do. You got here just in time. Shinefang nudged three small bundles toward the Skyclan leader. "Thyme and camomile to help with the stress of the move, and all the catmint I have left. I don't care if leafbare in moons off, you won't catch Shinefang empty-pawed when greencough is around." With a small smille, he picked up the ones he could carry: Marigold, comfry, cervil, and a tiny packet of all the poppy seeds he had left. With the bundles in his teeth, he glanced at his old nest one last time, trying to ignore the way his heart sank as he slipped out of his den.