View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2022, 08:36 AM
Happy about life :3

Bump Policy: Anytime, as long as you didn't JUST post! I'm forgetful and have lots of rps atm, so it's fine! ^^
My Mood: Cheerful
Default Re: ShadowClan Kits' Playden

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post

Dawnstar cleaned her claws as she listened to the kits recite basic answers. Pinekit seemed a bit more informed compared to Meadowkit. "The reason we're not allowed to go into other clans' territory is because of the borders. We have to check them frequently and make sure they're marked with our scent so no trespassers get in and the other clans don't think we're weak." Dawnstar decided to dive into the basic information they presented her.

"Should any trespassers cross our borders, they should be killed or fought immediately in order to defend our clan and our territory. Dead trespassers don't have a chance to steal our prey or hurt our clanmates." She pauses to make sure that the kits are listening to check if any questions arose yet.

"Well, you have a point about the no fighting during the gathering, Pinekit, if the need for battle arises or I give an order, you should fight regardless of where you are." Dawnstar had already broken the whole no-fighting truce purposely and had more or less decided that rule and the truce itself were moronic.

"The whole kits can't leave the camp is not a part of the code, it's a rule created by the clans to ensure our kits remain safe. A rule that so many kits seemed to enjoy breaking. It's similar to the rule about apprentices not allow to leave camp without a warrior, it's not in the code, but still a tradition that should be followed as best to your ability lest you want to get punished."

No Smokekit? The scarred tabby peered down at the pipsqueak who should up with a question on her maw. Was it bad that Dawnstar could barely remember whose parents her clan's kits belonged to? Possibly, but the leader had a lot on her mind so she couldn't be blamed for small stuff like that. "RiverClan," Dawnstar grunted with a deeper scowl, not the first clan she'd want to hear about but she was here to teach.

"A one-eyed tom by the name of Pikestar is their current leader, his deputy is a ginger tom by the name of Gingerfrost, and his medicine cat is a young, tiny, brown she-cat called Fawnpaw. None of RiverClan's current high ranks have had their ranks for a full three seasons so they're all relatively new and inexperienced. RiverClan, though not as bad as ThunderClan, tends to lose their ranks rather quickly for whatever reason." Dawnstar began with such a hint of a sneer on her muzzle.

"RiverClan's always been a pain in ShadowClan's tail, sticking their noses where it doesn't belong, and picking senseless fights with us for mousebrained reasons like teaching us a lesson. They're quite annoying, like burrs that we can't get rid of. Although I'll admit that we haven't had any current issues with the guppies since Lionstorm, one of their late leaders, stepped down and died, thankfully. I call every clan enemy, but our relationship I suppose is neutral for the time being." Dawnstar stopped there for questions.
Meadowkit sits down, taking in all the information. "Oooohh, okay! I get it now, so how do we set borders? How do we know where they are? Do we have to make a wall or something? What happens if a cat crosses into our territory, but means to help? Also, I heard that medicine cats can cross borders, why?"

Click only one |

"Love your neighboor as yourself." - Lev. 19:18

~Eveningstar is the current Morningclan leader, she has a semi-open den policy.~