View Single Post
Old February 29th, 2024, 03:13 AM
*rattles cage* LEMME OUT

Bump Policy: once every 3 days
My Mood: Sleepy

Default Re: Lost in History [p]

Firestorm

Ultimate Predator: Inactive | Burn Baby Burn

So this was StarClan? Well, that would explain the stars everywhere and the overall atmosphere of the place. Did that mean she was dead? No… this old-looking guy would’ve told her if she was dead, he also probably wouldn’t have mentioned the shortness of their time…

Well, she’d dwell on that later, this guy seemed like a lot of fun! Letting out a small giggle, Firestorm skipped after him. This was her type of cat! One who didn’t mind a bit of silliness, and didn’t talk in long elaborate sentences. She still didn’t know who he was, but little did she know that her curious queston would soon be answered.

Wait a minute? Blazingstar? The old leader of WindClan? And her grandpa…? ”THAT’S SO COOL!” Whoops, her thoughts leaked out into her words again. She couldn’t help it! Being the granddaughter of a previous leader of WindClan was like the absolute coolest thing in the whole forest. Excitedly, she bounced along after her newfound family. ”Well Grandpa Blazey-Wazey, where are we going? What’s the surprise? How would a surprise bite you? Are you sure you’re my grandpa? Well, I guess you do kinda look like me… Well, Gramps, what is being a leader like? Did you know I wanna be a leader too? Wnere are we headed-” Well, Blazingstar got the ever curious young warrior started and now he had to deal with the aftermath as she asked one question right after the other, not really giving the tom much time to answer any of them.

[ @SuspicousMindz Whoops, I had not realized so much time passed]

Basic Cat Genetics|Dark's Collection of VAs|
My OC Q&A!
velli lurked here