View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018, 01:53 PM
wowowowow

My Mood: Stressed

Default Re: mentor + apprentice finder

okay, so I'm currently remaking my character site... i will have a page for her done by the end of the week, hopefully, so this form might change depending on whether or not I'm selected, and, if I am, when.

Name- Snowkit /:\ Snowpaw /:\ Snowspark (?)
Role- Eveningcreek's Current Apprentice
Age- 11-12 moons or so.
Gender- Female (Heterosexual, Heteroromantic)
Appearance- Pure white with gleaming green eyes and a strong, agile build.
Personality- Snowpaw has always been the odd one out due to being... well, odd. She's bouncy, she's charismatic, and extremely childish. While she is fierce and persistent in believing these traits are what make her special, others constantly tease and bully her.
Other- Snowpaw is currently in the middle of a roleplay where she falls out of a tree and receives a severe leg injury. Her training is going to be delayed by a good bit, for plot reasons, until she becomes a warrior alongside her best friend. I'm looking for a patient, calm mentor to be able to keep up with her childish manner and wait through the period of insecurity until, finally, she gets her warrior name. If there is anything else you need,
please tell me, as I'm always open.
i think it goes without saying that im completely 100% inactive on this site now,, sorry! if you leave me a message there’s a small chance i’ll see it in, like, six months and reply, but that’s about it. hello and goodbye ¯\_(ツ)_/¯