View Single Post
Old January 4th, 2018, 05:23 AM
It's a double rainbow

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: Where did you first start roleplaying?

Well ... like any other kids (I think), I started "roleplaying" on the playgrounds. Either by playing with toys, or acting like I was an Witch-eating Alicorn while my friend was a rebel fairy princess, and we pretended the school was a magical fantasy-land.

Others joined us too, over time.

But I started roleplaying on the internet on ... Panfu, I think. Though I hardly think you could call it roleplaying ...

Then in 2010 I joined a game called Blablaland, and that's where it really started. This game was perfect for roleplaying, though it was mostly one-liners thing ...

I first started in an elven clan. I was the elf prince's bride. One day I got kicked out for ... well, to this day, I still don't know why.

Then I stumbled upon the Clans. I just so happened to have started reading the Warrior Cats books, so I joined. It was fun for a while, but then half the server was just clans, and the clan "leaders" went mad with power, wanting to gain more members and more territories, but kicking you out when you tried to improve the group's mood/way of doing things. And there was drama. Tons of drama.

So I went with the Wolves packs, and that was way better. The United Pack was one of the best times I had on that game. I still miss them ...

I still went back to some clans, but I never stayed long, neither did my brother that I had managed to drag into roleplaying.

So I tried to find sites where I could roleplay with my OCs, but there again people didn't like to help each other, and you could get kicked out at random if the admins didn't like you for whatever reason. And there was drama. Again.

So I stopped trying.

Blablaland is now gone, so are the old sites I was rping on.

And then, years later, I stumbled upon this site, and that's it.

Why did I write all of this ?