View Single Post
Old January 11th, 2018, 07:32 PM
Dazzling star dust ✨

Default Re: ShadowClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by FadingEchoes View Post

ThornPath let out a snort of amusement and contempt, his tail lashing in annoyance as he watched the two bicker.
GingerFrost's eyes narrowed, "No, I hadn't thought of that." The tom admitted, "Why on earth would I think of such a ridiculous idea?" He half snarled at her, his hackles quivering. How dare this molly speak like that to him? He would make her pay, this he was sure of. "You will learn of your ignorance soon. That is a promise I will keep." GingerFrost meowed, his tail now lashing.
Dawnfall stood up on that note. "The only ignorant one here is you." She hissed her ears flattened. How dare he call her ignorant! He was being such a... A mouse brained fox heart! And she knew it. "If I were you I'd not go any father." She growled almost in his face. This gal knew how to make someone mad and how to handle herself in a fight. What did Gingerfrost think he was doing?
Orangepetal was almost shocked by her brother's and Daenfall's hostility towards each other. She knew Dawnfall didn't like Gingerfrost and Gingerfrost was a bit pushy. But were they going to fair? She didn't know what she could say she she just sat by Thornpath.

I'm leaving wco once I tie up losse ends around here, I appoligize for the Rps that will have to end but I thank you all for being so wonderful, love y'all