View Single Post
Old October 7th, 2022, 08:46 PM
Human

My Mood: Angelic
Default Re: October Gathering

Ginger'Step followed her leader, sitting down near one of the bushes near the entrance. She began grooming one of her white paws, secretly casting dark glances at a black windclan tom who had been in a battle with her a moon ago. She licked the fur on her chest briefly and then began whispering to a cat from thunderclan. " So how are things going in Thunderclan? " she mewed. Silk'Fur rolled her eyes. " Thunderclan is doing well. I saw Quiet'Tide the other day during squabble at our border, gave her a few scratches on the muzzle. It ought to teach her NOT to hunt on our territory! " Silk'Fur hissed smugly. Ginger'Step flinched at the name of her half sister, but then tried to fix her face before Silk'Fur connected the dots. Ginger'Step's mother, Trout'Claw, was a riverclan cat. Spider'Claw was Ginger'Step's father. Cats who know about their awkward family, think that it is a same mother different father situation. Ginger'Step cleared away her worrying thoughts, and fixed her gaze on the entrance.

(QuietTide aka Twilight Moon asked me to include her and she would join later. Also I wasn't sure whether or not to go ahead and put in a response, if not, then just ignore me! XD )