View Single Post
Old June 5th, 2023, 09:51 PM
I'm not hated.

Bump Policy: 48-72 hours
My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dabi View Post
Icykiss awoke with a chill... *what is this? my my my chest feels .... bad* she coughed wetly as she started hacking... *man i feel as if i can't breath... argh air i need air*

Icykiss passed out for a second... blinking when her eyes opened again... the feeling was still there... sharp as ever...
and becoming sharper still... she coughed roughly... as her breath became more shallow...

"so this is it huh? i should have known.... didn't think it be this soon...." she rasped...

time was running out (open)

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚  ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

·̩̩̥͙**•̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙* ˚ WillowWhisper of Thunderclan - 63 moons - Cream molly with a black face, paws, and tail ˚*• ̩̩͙✩•̩̩͙*˚*·̩̩̥͙

(She calls everyone hon, Don't take it as a term of endearment)

WillowWhisper woke up to coughs, she was always a light sleeper, the coughing stopped for a moment, a moment of peace is what it could be described as. But it was the opposite. Coughing and then peace. She recognized this, scrambling out of her nest, she weaved around the sleeping cats. She recognized the pelt after she approached. "Icykiss, Hon, what's wrong? Does it hurt?" She whispered, looking for the littlest bit of a nod.

So this is it huh? I should have known.... Didn't think it would be this soon....

What? No. Icykiss will not die. "Hon, no, don't say that, you have family, what about Burntpaw and Shypaw? I grew up without parents. Don't make them grow up knowing their Grandmother didn't try."

velli was here with lots of spray paint
marshall snuck around
Reply lengths/time depends purely on my Motivation, please be patient as I have Dysgraphia and ADD [adhd without the h]
The Awaiting Horrors... [KNY RP] | Dragcave
please feed my beautiful ampharos some berries (also so i can get dp but :3)

No.