View Single Post
Old February 27th, 2018, 02:28 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: ~Madness~~Broken~ ( clans of mad and sane)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Broken Madness View Post
Wolfstar nods slowly “ .... “ he laughs softly as he begins to lean against petal his head pressed against his “ daring I’m a fool of a leader. I don’t deserve my role since I did not earn it... I killed for it. But I know I did it for you. If that leader lead still he would have done something to hurt you my love.. I couldn’t let that happen.” He Says as he moves back and looks at petal “ I couldn’t let y’all suffer my love... I will find out within the gathering what we should do.... but please stay by me. Keep my mind sane as I speak to them. Keep me... me for a while longer my love. I can’t handle the thought of losing myself again “
Petal didn’t know exactly what to say, as, while he was good with herbs and wounds, mental assistance was beyond what he could really understand. “I...” he trailed off, tempted to break in, but he ended up not saying anything. “Wouldn’t...well...if you killed to get it, you won the battle, and therefore, you deserve it...?” even he didn’t sound like he had faith in his words. He stayed quiet as he listened to Wolf’s request, unsure of what to say. “I-I’ll do my best!” He said, a small smile coming onto his face, leaning against Wolf warmly, trying to comfort him for the time being.