View Single Post
Old February 20th, 2018, 03:49 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by 2018 Okapi View Post
He purred,” Your young, I get why you don’t understand. We got our revenge. We allied with Shadowclan and attacked their camp. They lost cats as did we. They learned a lesson. And to be honest, Snowstar swears to Starclan she didn’t know about them murdering our deputy they only intended to get enough rabbits to keep the clan alive, and I don’t blame them for not wanting Riverclan’s fish.” He meowed,” Though they simply could have asked first instead of killing our deputy.” He meowed rather distastefully.
Fallenpaws ears perked up rather quickly and she was wide eyed when she heard him say that her home had allied with shadowclan! The clan that the winds that blow every snow storm make the hearts of those cats cold as their own home!? Impossible she couldn't believe what she was hearing she scrunched up her nose and made a face of disgust then she huffed
" so are we allies with shadowclan now? And who would want fish any ways? It sounds disgusting ! Cats being near water it doesn't sound natural at all. Id say windclan is the only clan who's got their act together and are the best " she meowed sounding half disgusted

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )