View Single Post
Old December 3rd, 2016, 10:30 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan Territory

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
Owlkit took off after Storkpaw, although her smaller legs couldn't quite keep up with him as well as she would have liked. Although when he adjusted his pace, she was able to keep with him much easier, and she was soon running at a fairly quick pace alongside him. After a moment, when they reached the bush, she stopped and looked at it for a moment after Storkpaw had already pushed himself through it. A little nervously, she slipped through it after him and opened her grey blue hues wide as she tried to take everything in at once. She wasn't very good at it; her head was turning almost in all directions as she tried to look at everything at once. "W-wow! How'd you find this place?" Owlkit asked, her mew calmer than it generally was. She was glad of it; she didn't like the squeaky tone that she sometimes got in her voice, it made her feel much younger than she was.

Owlkit sat down, wrapping her thick tail around her paws like a protective blanket, and gazed out over the scene. It was quite beautiful; she was enjoying it very much, especially the water. For whatever reason, it seemed as though Owlkit had a soft spot for watery areas now, and for the first time, she almost wished she had been born RiverClan. Then she would be able to be around water like this every day. Well yeah, but then I wouldn't have met Storkpaw; well maybe I would've, when I became an apprentice, but I wouldn't be seeing these beautiful spots, Owlkit thought with a wistful expression. Too bad there wasn't some way she could see all the territories...at least, not without getting in big trouble. Besides, she was pretty sure that Ratnight wouldn't be too happy with her, and neither would Storkpaw, come to think of it. No, she was just fine where she was.
Storkpaw beamed as he watched in joy with Owlkits excitement with this dream like place that he had found. The young Bengal was enjoying this outing more than he had thought. He hadn't expected how wonderful it was for him to sit back and watch this she cat smile and love the things around her, besides she had a pretty smile. No, no, he couldn't like her, she was still a kit and the Code forbade it. He gave a slight shrug, not completely caring. He enjoyed the company of Owlkit, and enjoyed seeing her beautiful smile. "I found this when my brother, Barkskip and I came out for some, well...friendly competition you could say. He tumbled upon it first, and I followed, but we were both astounded by the beauty of it." He took a pause here, letting his eyes trail over the wonderful scene again, and back onto the she cat. "I take it you like it?" He asked with a smirk, already knowing the answer form her expression.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~