Thread: Thunderglade
View Single Post
Old March 15th, 2017, 10:55 PM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: ThunderClan | WindClan Border

Quote:
Originally Posted by Helpingpotato View Post
Quietstream came running from the creek and then climbed a tree and found a shady spot to rest for a bit. He sat down and flicked his tail for awhile, thinking about all of his close friends. He scraped at the tree, sharpening his class to perfection. He finished in about 30 seconds and then smiled and jumped down (skip a minute)
Quietstream dug the dirt down and covered it. He padded around, feeling watched. He squinted and saw a slight shadow in the shade of a tree. He called out, "hello? Is anyone there?" He crouched a bit and continued squinting, looking for the figure he had seen. He stepped a bit closer and recognized the cat. It was singe night! He hissed "you!" He jumped back and unsheathed his claws and went into a defensive stance, ready to attack or dodge
Singe froze as he heard the sounds of a nearby cat. Sighing, he had done the thing he hadn't wanted to do, get seen. Too bad, too late now. Inserted of tackling hpthis like he would have done as the leader, he approached it more like his companion Hannibal. He sat down, curling his half sized tail around his body. He kept his ears up and eyes as unnarrowed as possible. He made himself seem inthreatening, even if the cat before him seemed ready to claw his ears off. He chuckled, finding the sight amusing, the tom cat didn't scare him. If the warrior truly knew who he was, then he should know better than to attack him. "Me? Yes, I'm sure you know who I am, but do you really want to fight me?" He said in his sly sneaky voice. "I mean really. I could end you in a couple of swipes, and from the smell of your frequently washed pelt, you have some cat you're close to, no?" He asked, working his way into this cat. He could take something from Hannibal, he could talk his way out of it.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~