View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2017, 11:09 AM
customer service above

My Mood: Dead
Default Re: Pokemon: Sun and Moon Reboot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Akari View Post
Drake Stopped at the Sound of the Screech. ~What Horrible Pokémon Could make such a noise?~ She Wondered, before going back to running away from the Mob of Rock and Steel Pokémon that were chasing her. A few had given up, but she could feel the Steelix Burrowing underground, She Stopped, and slowly Turned around to face the Group, tired of Running. She very close to the Town now, close enough that some people had stopped what they were doing, just to watch the Strange Pokémon. "You Want To Fight, Huh? Well....You'll get one......" She Growled, Feeling a massive build-up of Rage inside of her. {Drake Used Outrage!} She Quickly Charged Headfirst into the Group of Pokémon....

[15 Minuit's Later]

Drake Slowly walked away from the Mass of knocked out Pokémon. ~Ugh....That was a horrible Idea...~She thought, before accidently walking into the Wall of a Random House, Which was on the Beach. ~Ow.....I'm Okay...~
Conner heard a terrible noise like something dying. He ran toward it in hopes to help whatever it was.As he came close he saw a raticate feasting on something
~no~ he thought ~no It can't have eaten a pokemon...~ With rage filling his whole body he Called out Agari and pulled out his Silk scarf and gave it to agari "Agari use Double edge!" It stronger due to silk scarf and no recoil to Agari. Raticate faints instantly. Conner looks at the bloody mass.
-A few minutes later....-
Conner has buried the Pokemon.