View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 07:38 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

@.:Blue Wishes:.
Sasuke was walking down the hallway, looking once again very pissed. Yet a other fight with Naruto for something as dumb as it can get. He sighs loudly rubbing the back of his head... he hated this. The constant fights and the constant pain that comes after as much as he dared to love Naruto. Being with him was hell for Sasuke. Sasuke sighs softly as he looks up soon seeing Tord, a new kid right? At first it was nothing just a glance at the new kid than he felt it,
Ba bump
He jumps a bit when it happened, even grabbed his chest looking confused than he turns again to fully look at Tord. Than it did it again.
Ba bump
The beating of his heart, so familiar so mysterious yet.. he found himself liking it when he just found himself staring at Tord. Such a shy yet adorable boy, somehow he just catch his attention. Suddenly he found himself blushing madly and he quickly turns away covering his face with one hand.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME?!
He thinks to himself as he covers his face sighing loudly, trying to calm himself down, but than he found himself feeling scared. Oh man, what if the boy gets scared of him?! I mean he looks like a gang member with the three slash scars over his face and his uniform was messy! He grabs his head for a bit than he begins to take a deep breath and began to walk up to Tord. He speaks in a dark husky voice ( which was a bit kind but it may seem scary to others) “ Hi, you’re the new kid?” He asks calmly with cool eyes but inside his mind was calling his heart a fool.

@Rubinaito
@Celestial

Loud noises can be heard from the music room and almost immediately Aziz’s voice Was heard “ Come on Naruto it ain’t that bad!” She yells as coded like tapping was heard as well, most likely from Rage since he knows Aziz can’t see his sign language so he uses tapping to talk to her. Anyway what he said was “ How do you know aziz you can’t even see” than came Naruto sounding extremely embarrassed “ You guys!! You know I can’t wear this! I’m a man! “
Why he was embarrassed well Aziz somehow got a idea ( despite not being able to see) to put Naruto in a anime school girl uniform how they got it on him. Well hades and rage did most of the work.
And the end result was leaving Hades laughing loudly on the floor and Rage trying his best to hold in his laughter at the blushing, anger Naruto who growls loudly “ Guys! I swear to god just give me back my clothes! “ aziz laughs softly “ nope! Oh Grace and sage gotta see this. “ she says as rage immediately pulls out his phone immediately texting Sage and grace saying “ aziz is messing with Naruto in the music room again. Bring your phones! “ he sends the text as Naruto just covers his face “ you guys...”
hades laughs softly “ oh I’m so recording this! “ he says bringing his phone out as well.

@Teggy

Winter was in the classroom with Sol, they were playing cards and it seemed like sol was winning “ ... gold fish” sol says and almost immediately winter slams the desk “ you’re a cheater!! “ he says in anger as sol laughs softly “ no it’s just you suck” winter growls “ whatever let’s play something else this is getting boring” sol smiles “ says the guy who pushed it until his 50th lost”

Last edited by Galaxy Of Wisdom; January 18th, 2018 at 07:38 PM.