View Single Post
Old January 18th, 2018, 11:29 PM
:)

My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: High school drama! ( private)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sasukewolf (madness) View Post
@.:Blue Wishes:.
Sasuke was walking down the hallway, looking once again very pissed. Yet a other fight with Naruto for something as dumb as it can get. He sighs loudly rubbing the back of his head... he hated this. The constant fights and the constant pain that comes after as much as he dared to love Naruto. Being with him was hell for Sasuke. Sasuke sighs softly as he looks up soon seeing Tord, a new kid right? At first it was nothing just a glance at the new kid than he felt it,
Ba bump
He jumps a bit when it happened, even grabbed his chest looking confused than he turns again to fully look at Tord. Than it did it again.
Ba bump
The beating of his heart, so familiar so mysterious yet.. he found himself liking it when he just found himself staring at Tord. Such a shy yet adorable boy, somehow he just catch his attention. Suddenly he found himself blushing madly and he quickly turns away covering his face with one hand.
WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON WITH ME?!
He thinks to himself as he covers his face sighing loudly, trying to calm himself down, but than he found himself feeling scared. Oh man, what if the boy gets scared of him?! I mean he looks like a gang member with the three slash scars over his face and his uniform was messy! He grabs his head for a bit than he begins to take a deep breath and began to walk up to Tord. He speaks in a dark husky voice ( which was a bit kind but it may seem scary to others) “ Hi, you’re the new kid?” He asks calmly with cool eyes but inside his mind was calling his heart a fool.
Tord believed he had almost worked out the way to his classroom, but the minute that happened, it turned out he had instead almost hit the wall, mistaking a poster for a door. Once he recovered from that, he had continued to walk, until he found something else in his way, not anything of his fault, but a man instead. Teacher? he quickly shot down his first idea, trying not to freeze up, but he was already getting flustered. The second thought was worse, finding himself now coming to a stop, the steady pace he had developed vanishing.

As he quickly tried to find any signs that would have led to Tord knowing what was happening, he couldn’t really find any, so he stood there. The one conclusion he had reached was that this was a student, and student he knew nothing about, and a student that would probably kill him if he did something completely out of place. He didn’t know where that conclusion had come from, but it was there. After a few moments, a small bit of adrenaline wore off, and Tord could actually find himself thinking this man was rather handsome. Once again the insults filled his head, and he forced any feelings away.

When Sasuke spoke, Tord had trouble conquering an immediate answer. He was overanalyzing the entire situation. He had never really noticed how people interacted, he knew how his parents acted, how some of his family acted, that was all really. “I...um...” How hard is it to say yes?! his mind screamed at him, as the rest of his body began a sort of shutdown. “Yeah, I’m new,” he managed to finally say, before being reminded of the accent that coated every word he spoke. Don’t worry about that, he finally told himself, moving from the insults to trying to calm himself. Don’t blow it, just nod, smile, all those things.