View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2019, 01:02 PM
clearing away the dust

My Mood: Tired

Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

@Okapi @little-life-light @Venus

Iceheart watched her apprentice dart away into the throng of fighting cats. She had meant for Badgerpaw to attack the trapped warrior that the black cat had tackled, but she didn't dwell on that mistake for long. There were more pressing matters at hand. She yowled with fury as the ginger warrior squirmed out of her grasp and lunged on top of Rabbitpaw.

Her lack of speed failed her, and she didn't reach the smaller cat quickly enough as she got pummeled by the heartless rogue. The warrior let out a screech and threw herself at the fox-colored cat, raking her claws across his flank and forcing his attention back to her. She hoped she would give Rabbitpaw a chance to escape by distracting him.

"You will not ignore me," She growled fiercely, her fangs bared as her huge form loomed over him. I am your opponent now! Face me, coward! Unless you are too weak to fight a real warrior." She could not believe the disgraceful cowardice that Hybrid was displaying. Ignoring a real challenge in favor of attacking young cats? He must have absolutely no battle prowess, if he didn't think he could take her on.

Character Site - Tracker - Commission Info
Taking time off from work recovering from surgery! Professional artist. If I'm taking too long to respond, please PM me to remind me!