View Single Post
Old September 29th, 2019, 03:02 PM
another level

My Mood: Kingly
Default Re: ShadowClan Raid!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Undertaker View Post
[Yup, that's fine with me]
Envy was in the midst of walking straight into the nursery when a loud voice catches his attention. He twisted around, claws unsheathed, as his emerald eyes fell on some she-cat. He lashed his tail back and forth, furious that his plans had been interrupted. He really wasn't in the mood to deal with scum. The Havana brown allowed the fur on his back to bristle as he avoids claws coming at his face. Her words fueled his temper, Envy hated being insulted, among all seven members in his little family, Envy had dealt with criticism the worse. In his blind rage, he launched himself forward, taking the claws to his face without even flinching. He felt hot, wet, blood leaking down the bridge of his nose and along his cheek, the blow missed his eyes. He didn't care, however, he was going to kill this cat. As he went to knock her off her feet, his fangs went to sink into whatever he could reach preferable her throat!
Grizzlypaw eyes widen like orange twin moons to see him boldly launching forward into her claws not caring of the scathe inflicted on his wildly raged face. She let out a sharp yelp, unable to back up quick enough to dodge his attack and ended up falling down. Pain soared from her jaws as she clumsily landed face, she wanted to screech in what she was feeling and that was anger overflowing, drowning out her fears. How dare a stinking rogue knock her down so easily?! "Fox dung!" she hissed, swatting at his face before fangs sink into her flesh. The rogue's facial expression slowly started to blur out, was she going to simply faint from fear? Pathetic. Breathing heavily her eyes flashed around to see his front legs, unconsciously, she bucked out her hind legs to buckle down his limbs to fall down so she can take the upper paw. Grizzlypaw scrambled up to her paws then strike right behind his neck to disable his movements. Her claws sunk deep into his flesh clinging on like a tick so he'll have hell of a time to get her off. "If you..don't leave," voice muffled, deepening her fangs at every second. "I'll kill you here and now." Amongst fighting this tom an irritating, ominous, cold voice kept speaking in her mind that slowly got louder. It sounded like mumbles yet the word that rung out clearly was: 'kill him, kill him now.' Each chant made everything more tempting. If this rogue runs off, who knows if he'll come back again to attack his clan being more strong and cunning than before?