View Single Post
Old March 4th, 2018, 03:24 PM
the stars are aligned

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: Blazing & Roan's Walk [Private]

@Suspiciousmindz

"You better believe it, you youngin'," she played along. "Warriors these days never want to go on walks with the elders, I hate to think of what they're teaching their kits." As if to exaggerate her point, Roanfeather let out a short groan and added, "My body is already startin' to ache, must be the storms recently." Thinking about the location Blazingstar was referring to, she meowed idly, "If that's the only place you've been," though she hadn't been to the barn herself, "we ought to get out more often. After all, I think it's a leader's duty to know the surrounding land like the back of his paw. For," Roanfeather paused, then decided, "safety reasons, right?"

Perhaps in the future, if Blazingstar wished to return to those spots, she would ask to accompany him. She couldn't say her curiosity wasn't piqued, but for now they were here with a wide unknown in front of the two. "I think we have a while before they'll need you back at camp," she said, starting forward beyond the WindClan territory. "Let's go a little further. I think my old-as-dust body can handle it." Just to see what could be out there, but they'd have to stay alert.

everything about us is going to be wonderful

Last edited by Fawn; March 4th, 2018 at 03:24 PM.