View Single Post
Old September 20th, 2018, 12:40 PM
Nightmare Fuel

Bump Policy: ▸ Constantly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Checkmate View Post
Fallowkit flicked her ears when she heard the three apprentices talk to another unknown feline , then the name of her hero was spoken by one of them weaslepaw?....... the she cat blinked her blue orbs as she rolled over on to her stomach and paws. The snowshoe was just standing back on to her tiny paws when she heard the newcomer talk to her it made her eep yet again and fall forward with her face making contact with the grass ,She made another attempt in getting up which worked the second time around .fallowkit shook her fur and looked at weaslepaw once she turned around to his direction " i..I'm..fine. " she mewed although her tail was still in between her legs.

The kit took some steps back and looked up at the tom her eyes widening at how large he was compared to her it made her feel like an ant. The second question registered in her brain a little too late making her fold her ears back yet again " F-fallowkit. Are you weaslepaw? If so thanks ... I don't know why they started ..that but thanks for ending it " she meowed now looking behind her a bit before looking back at him .
Weaselpaw was glad to see her easing up a bit. “Yep, that's me.” He felt a little spark of pride in his chest when he said that. “They just think it’s funny to pick on cat’s smaller than themselves. It’s just a cheap way to feel more powerful.” The somali apprentice looked back around the clearing to see if they were still around. It seemed like they went off to the territory- probably to talk smack about them. Sighing, he turned back to Fallowkit and smiled. “May I ask why you’re out here without any supervision?” Memories of his own kittenhood flooded through his mind of the countless days he snuck out of the nursery. He’d understand if she was just curious, but things could still go wrong, even in the safety of the clearing. Some cats just don’t care enough to even stop events like this from happening. Weaselpaw hated bullying. He wasn't clear on his conscience from bullying, but he never ever did it on purpose. This event was obviously on purpose, and that’s what burned his whiskers.

“How about we get out of this corner? I’m sure it's safe now.” The large apprentice rose to his feet and padded backward a bit. Weaselpaw smiled at the snowshoe kit, letting out comforting purr for her to know it’s gonna be okay. “Maybe we could grab you something to eat? Or does going back to the nursery sound better?” He wanted Fallowkit to decide, trying not to force anything on her and take it slow.