View Single Post
Old October 31st, 2023, 11:52 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: The Divine Right || [p]

Quote:
Originally Posted by pumpkinbubble. View Post

~~Alyssa Holmes~~

Alyssa grabbed Victoria's wrist again and pulled her with her as she ran, not caring if they were spotted. Because once they were in the forest, they would never catch the two.

She ran fast, and was pretty sure she was dragging the princess with her. She hissed a yes as they got closer to the gate. It was open still! They could make it! "Hey! Close that gate!" Someone yelled, and the metal gate started shutting. Guards are on us!

When she was close enough, Alyssa thrust Victoria in front of her. "Go now! I'm right behind you!" When Victoria did run across, the gate was almost closed. Alyssa got really close to the gate and, before it shut, she slid perfectly under it. It shut just inches from her hair as she went under it. Wasting no time, she stood up and grabbed Victoria's wrist again and ran off into the dark woods.
Victoria screamed as the two ran, unsure of what was happening, eyes wide. She was horrified of what her father would do if he found her - and she hoped she'd never find out. Victoria was basically unconscious, just barely able to keep putting one foot in front of the other.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art