View Single Post
Old December 28th, 2016, 12:15 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
The old tom had not noticed the starry appearance of his friend, and had drifted off doubtlessly into sleep. Cloudyfoot did not anticipate for his rest to be disturbed by Waterstreak, and when the StarClan tom made himself apparent to Cloudyfoot in his dream world, the tom was taken aback. As Waterstreak spoke, Cloudyfoot could feel the warmth of tears behind his amber eyes. "What happendd?" he asked numbly to his old friend. "Who did this to you; I swear I'll shred them..." Cloudyfoot, though seemingly ghssing, knew what had happened to Waterstreak; after his mother had died, she had appeared to him in the same, starry form as his friend. Though the tom knew that Waterstreak would be in an eternal state of happiness, Cloudyfoot could only feel dread as the thought of having to bury a cat lingered over him. Cloudyfoot, tried to seem brave in the situation, as though he would deal with the death of his friend without shedding a tear, but he could feel them boiling down his fur, staining it to almost a black color.
Waterstreak smiled sadly. He admired his friends bravery and was comforted by the the fact that he wanted to avenge him. "It's in the past Cloudyfoot. What's done is done, there is no way to change it. What happened was a tragedy, but there's no way to fix it. Killing my killer makes you no better than him. They had their reasons on their actions, whether they were right or not. " he placed a comforting paw onto his friends flank, in an attempt to settle him. The gray tabby's heart ached for his friend, he didn't want to leave his friend in a situation like this, he didn't want to be dead, he'd rather still be in his nest right now, carrying on a cheerful conversation, but no, Fallenstream had released his vengeance on him, and he had paid the ultimate price. " Come, my body is freezing over in the river. If anyone wished to mourn over me, you must retrieve it for me." He said, lifting his paw as he glided out of the den, a twinkle of stars left in his wake.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~