View Single Post
Old December 10th, 2016, 11:44 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Empress Of Evil View Post
Cloudrain was thinking of other ways to get Thornfrost to lighten up and relax when suddenly Russetswirl spoke up again. List of cats she get annoyed at? Isn't that like every cat?, Cloudrain thought, rather puzzled. She wasn't very close with Thornfrost so she wasn't very sure if that's how Thornfrost worked but that's how she saw her. As Russetswirl then asked if she wanted to go on patrol, dull thoughts of Thornfrost washed away and the idea of doing something fun came into mind. She did need to stretch her legs and have a bit of fun now that she thought of it. "Sure!", she replied energetically. "I don't mind what we do. Anything is great", Cloudrain then said. She would be happy to do anything, she just wanted to get up and about. Afterall, sitting in her nest all day wouldn't do her any good.
"We could go out on a hunting patrol, probably- the rivers pretty frozen over, so the clan needs all the the help we can get right now. Plus, I promised Rabbitkit I'd catch something for her." His daughter had been deathly sick, and so he'd tried to pay attention to her more than usual- but it was hard caring for his daughters without Shellfeather beside him. Taking so many walks recently and all of this new appreciation of the world around him stemmed from loss. A feeling where you wake up with nobody beside you for the first time in moons, the loneliness. Sighing, the tom got up from his nest slowly, stretching his legs as he stared outside the den into the camp, wondering if everyone he'd lost was rooting for him. He hoped so, that Starclan never truly left them- that they were still there, cheering everybody on from the sidelines.