View Single Post
Old December 22nd, 2016, 06:33 PM
20 y/o grill dad

Bump Policy: 24hrs
My Mood: Yeehaw

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

"No, wait! You can't just leave me at that- come back, please!" He begged the cat who'd appeared to him just moments before- he couldn't let the words they said to him go without explanation.

It was a feeling of slipping and falling, of stars burning the bottom of his paws as he dropped out of the sky. Taking in a breath of the sparkling air around him, he'd faded out of his dream already- eyes opening in a flash of surprise as he looked at his surroundings, letting out a sigh of relief.

Russetswirl was back in his own nest, and the recent events of his... dream... surprised him, to say the least. He was worried about why they'd come to talk to him in the first place, but the words he heard were even more puzzling to the tom. He'd never expected to receive a message like this, especially with his own clan in such a strange state after their own liberation- the death of Bucknight, and exile of his own sister. Thornfrost had never been kind to him, but he never thought that standing up for him would result in her discharge from Riverclan's ranks, and it was chilling to know that she was out somewhere, most likely very angry.

His fur bristled with anxiety as he got up from his nest, stretching his front paws as his dark glare shined with a sudden thought, that he could do some good today. I'll... go hunting. Get my mind off of whatever that was, I guess. Maybe I can ask Shalefur- he seems nice, I guess. A bit of a character like my sister, but he's tolerable. Yawning, he stared at the entrance to camp, grinning nervously as he tried to divert his thoughts away from the ominous statement he'd been given. He tried to think of Applethorn, of Shellkit and Rabbitkit- the kits he still had, the ones he cherished, because the tom didn't want to take any more losses. He could still remember the kind, excitable faces of Seapaw, Cricketkit, Stormkit, and Spicekit- and they were all gone, disappearing into the night along with his mate, Shellfeather. I have to do this, for my family.

They deserve a happy ending for Riverclan.

[open! though russet's got a rp with clover coming up so he'll be a bit busy]

Last edited by Fel; December 22nd, 2016 at 08:48 PM.