View Single Post
Old December 23rd, 2016, 12:43 PM
We are the universe || bear is my favorite

Status: And the universe said, everything you need is within you.
Bump Policy: Every 2 days o/
My Mood: Adorable

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by fenic! View Post
"No, wait! You can't just leave me at that- come back, please!" He begged the cat who'd appeared to him just moments before- he couldn't let the words they said to him go without explanation.

It was a feeling of slipping and falling, of stars burning the bottom of his paws as he dropped out of the sky. Taking in a breath of the sparkling air around him, he'd faded out of his dream already- eyes opening in a flash of surprise as he looked at his surroundings, letting out a sigh of relief.

Russetswirl was back in his own nest, and the recent events of his... dream... surprised him, to say the least. He was worried about why they'd come to talk to him in the first place, but the words he heard were even more puzzling to the tom. He'd never expected to receive a message like this, especially with his own clan in such a strange state after their own liberation- the death of Bucknight, and exile of his own sister. Thornfrost had never been kind to him, but he never thought that standing up for him would result in her discharge from Riverclan's ranks, and it was chilling to know that she was out somewhere, most likely very angry.

His fur bristled with anxiety as he got up from his nest, stretching his front paws as his dark glare shined with a sudden thought, that he could do some good today. I'll... go hunting. Get my mind off of whatever that was, I guess. Maybe I can ask Shalefur- he seems nice, I guess. A bit of a character like my sister, but he's tolerable. Yawning, he stared at the entrance to camp, grinning nervously as he tried to divert his thoughts away from the ominous statement he'd been given. He tried to think of Applethorn, of Shellkit and Rabbitkit- the kits he still had, the ones he cherished, because the tom didn't want to take any more losses. He could still remember the kind, excitable faces of Seapaw, Cricketkit, Stormkit, and Spicekit- and they were all gone, disappearing into the night along with his mate, Shellfeather. I have to do this, for my family.

They deserve a happy ending for Riverclan.

[open! though russet's got a rp with clover coming up so he'll be a bit busy]
{Hope you don't mind me replying to this, I was looking for a Rp to jump into}
Echolight yawned and blinked open his eyes as he heard one of his clan-mates stir, the silver maine coon picked his head up and looked at the marbled warrior and twitched his wiskers. 'Something must be on his mind...' he thought as he carefully studied the other toms expressions, the silver tom picked himself up and followed the warrior. The tom stopped a few mouse-lengths behind the russet colored tom and smiled sweetly "Hey, since we're both up early, would you like to go hunting with me? It could do us both some good." he said and stood next to the warrior, his violet eyes shone with understanding. The silver warrior looked ahead at the territory and slowly made his way to the tunnel, the snow crunching underneath his small paws 'I don't know if he'll trust me enough to actually come on a stroll with me, honestly I wouldn't trust myself either with all of the events that have been happening. Honestly I'm a little to scared to go by myself in the territory.' he thought to himself, letting out a sigh at his last retort 'Some warrior I am, oh well, wait is he following?' he asked himself, then looked at the marbled warrior, his paws itched with anticipation as he waited for his clan-mate to follow.
Echolight flicked his ear and smiled sweetly, realizing that he hasn't properly introduced himself " Oh, I don't believe I've caught your name, My name's Echolight, and I don't think you're going to take my word for it but I'm not a Dark supporter, promise." he laughed, his tail flicked back and fourth behind him as he waited for the other to respond. 'With all the events that have been happening I don't judge him for not trusting me, and what's worse, we don't have a leader that can show this clan the right path....but, seeing the way he acts......no I'm thinking too deeply about this.' he dismissed the thought with a shake of his head, he turned his soft, violet gaze back at Russetswirl and smiled "I don't know if you're coming or not but I'm leaving, wanna get out there before my brothers wake up go stomping around the territory." he purred and dipped his head, he turned around and began to pad out to the territory, hoping that his new companion was following.

"As long as I exist, you will always be loved."
Spiderthroat is the Deputy of ThunderClan
|| Site ||
The waves that crashed upon
The rocks that you were trying to walk along

And in my head I heard them play a song
For you and me

Let's get lost at sea
Where they will never find us

Got stars at night to guide us