View Single Post
Old December 27th, 2016, 12:03 AM
It’s ya boi nighty

My Mood: Queenly

Default Re: RiverClan Warriors' Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cloudy View Post
@Nighty (sorry for it being late and short!)

The large, burly form of Cloudyfoot broke through the barrier of the den. His normally bright amber eyes now exhausted and somewhat delusional; he hasn't had too much rest since the liberations. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes searched the den, but found no one; he padded softly and slowly over to his nest, which was one of the largest. He plopped himself down on the fresh moss and ferns, slowly drifting into the dream land of his sleep. Cloudyfoot's amber eyes slowly flickered closed, and the world disappeared from his reality.
The starry form of a tom cat emerged in the entrance of the den. His glassy navy blues scanned the area, searching for his lost friend. Upon spotting him, drifting into sleep, in his nest, he approached him. His paw steps were silent, never making a sound. His paw steps weren't visible to any at, nor his dark gray tabby patterned body as he moved swiftly to his friends nest. He sighed, gazing down sadly at him. Fallenstream, he had seen, deposited his body in the river, leaving it to wash up somewhere and rot away. He didn't want that, but he didn't want to wake his friend to the bad news either. He loved his fiends and never wished to give them bad news, but this he had to do. He knew Robinsong wouldn't believe him if he hoped up to her. She couldn't go with him either, she had to stay with his kits. He gathered his courage and gently placed his starry paw onto Cloudyfoot's steadily rising chest, allowing him to see Waterstreak in between the dreaming world and the physical world. "Cloudyfoot, wake up my friend. Something terrible has happened and I need your assistance." He said, forcing his voice to be calm and level, not revealing the heartbreak he felt beneath.
~~ I’m trying to come back. All my character will be scrapped and I’ll be starting over. Some of my characters will remain in Starclan, all my main ones. They’re open for roleplay if you would like that. Other than that I’m starting over completely. ~~