View Single Post
Old January 15th, 2018, 10:47 PM
The Madness King

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: The video ( private)

Hades speaks “ be careful Naruko I have a bad feeling about those objects..” he looks behind him to see sage along with aspen coming in. “ Sage I just want to let you know. We’re here for Naruto but we don’t know if he’s become infected or perhaps even changed so I ask you again. Are you truly prepared for this?” He asks almost coldly as he steps back, his sliver and white hair short and messy and his sky blue eyes cold and locked on sage. Soon he looks at aspen “ you too. But for now the mission, to find and rescue Naruto alive. If he has the infection I will make the choice to kill him or try to trap him. If found dead, leave the ship immediately. Sasuke, winter and Lucifer are not important here. As said in the video they are most likely dead and infected so watch out for them and kill on sight. I don’t know what these things are or what they can do. But be ready at all times understood?” He asks coldly as he looks forward. “ ...... I hope you said goodbye to that wife of yours and I sure hope you have a plan when we find him. You saw the video... he ain’t right no more.” He Says looking at sage as aziz walks up to them from behind aspen “ um .. aspen mind helping me with carrying something I packed a lot of stuff this time “ she says happily trying to brighten up the mood.

Rage sees Belle and began to use some sign language, “ is something wrong?” He asks with a little smile on his face the cheer her up. He too can’t speak due to a horrible accident that happened when he was young. He can’t speak at all nor can he see though his left eye. He has many scars on him from the war which he was released but now is back for the sake of his family. He knew sign language and always knew when belle had something to say and thankfully Aziz and Sano are there to help translate if needed for the rest of the crew. He held her hand tightly and used sign language once again to say “ its going to be okay! Brother Naruto is a stubborn guy. Why do you think he’s married to grace and sage?”