View Single Post
Old March 11th, 2024, 09:46 PM

Bump Policy: Every 1-2 Days
Default Re: ask me and my characters anything!

Moonsun(RiC) + Slipperyfur
Slipperyfur walked to Moonsun and asked, "Greetings, I am Slipperyfur. Nice to meet you Moonsun. I have some questions for you. 1 - Why are you missing? 2 - If given the choice of changing clans, would you change clans?" 3 - Would you rather be a medic or a warrior? 4 - What do you think of kits? Slipperyfur sneaked away quietly.

Icepaw + Firetree
Firetree was sitting next to Icepaw and voiced with friendliness, "Howdy there! You can call me, 'Firetree'! 1 - What is your opinion on my name? 2 - What is a Purrk? I never heard of it. 3 - Do you have any family? 4 - What is your worst fear?" Firetree then looked around.

Mousepaw + Graceful Melody
Graceful Melody hummed a little tune while she was waiting for her turn. It was her time to speak...She thought, "What should I ask Mousepaw?" Graceful Melody soon made her way to Mousepaw. She sighed and calmly spoke, "Hello Mousepaw, have you seen my brother Strange Mouse recently?.....Very well. 1 - Would you like to be friends with your clanmate Alpinekit? 2 - Your opinion on Highsnow's characters' names (Firetree, Dottedkit, Graceful Melody)? 3 - Where is my brother? 4 - Are you scared or nervous when you meet new cats like me?"

@Hestia!