Old December 21st, 2017, 10:53 PM
Burnsoul

My Mood: Sick
Default Re: The War Zone Dogs[sign-ups]

Form-
Name: "Mistake" (Once known as Russet)
Rank Desired: Omega
Love Interest: None
Mate: "Fear" (Killed from his own madness)
Pups: Forest (Killed as pup by Fear) Storm, had two miscarriages from Fear attacking her.
Appearance:

Personality: Bitter, wary, anxious, sickly, paranoid, hopeless, rolls over to everyone.
Other/Plot Ideas?: Her mate "Fear" lost his mind and savaged her violently day after day. She tried to escape once, but he killed her pup Forest. She endured more violent attacks, losing two litters of pups and being blamed for it afterwards. However, her oldest son Storm, reached the age of 15 moons and killed his father after he ripped part of her muzzle off. Soon, they found their way to the pack, and have been there ever since.

Form-
Name: Storm
Rank Desired:Trying to become a Delta or hunter
Love Interest: Open
Mate: None yet
Pups: None yet
Appearance:

Personality: Brave, confidant, intelligent, charismatic, strong, loyal, patient, swift, clever, ambitious, cares a lot about his mother, heroic when it comes to doing things to save others...
Other/Plot Ideas?: He grew up watching his mother be mangled by his father, always telling himself and his mother that one day they'd escape. He was her rock, and often got his own savagings to intervene on her own. One day, he managed to kill his father, and helped "Mistake" survive until they could find a pack. He learned quick after joining, always careful and always watching to make sure he'd know how to do things. He wants to rise in rankings, and he wants to serve the pack to the best of his ability to his dying breath.
"You know that good cats can be tricked into doing bad things. One with the right intent can kill a clan. But the worst thing is Vengeance; it can blind you, and lead you to trust evil and push away friends. Don't ever let that happen." -Burnsoul
"Screw you all 'cause b!@#* I'm fabulous!" -Palewind