View Single Post
Old February 17th, 2017, 08:48 AM
questionmark

My Mood: Kingly

Default Re: WindClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by vantrums View Post
Dustkit's legs started to regain their strength when her brother stood up, relief flooding through her. She closed the space between them and nuzzled his cheek gently. "I'm fine," she assured him, though her voice shook slightly. She was fine, that was true, but she hadn't missed the slight change in his voice. Scorchkit had said he was alright but was he really?

Her tail shook as the spotted kitten sniffed her brother's pelt. "Are you sure you're okay?" She couldn't smell anything different about him beyond the scent of snow clinging to his pelt. But then, she wasn't a medicine cat so who knew?
Shaking off the snow, he looked around. Already, the silvery furred tom-kit had forgotten the pain in his nose and was trying not to bounce with excitement. He didn't really know why he was excited, he just was. Now that he knew that his sister was fine, he wanted to do something. Sticking up his tail, he let out a little purr.

He gave her a toothy cat-grin, nodding. “I'm fine.” Scorchkit assured her, nudging her gently, then stepping away and scooping up some snow in one paw, then tossing it up so snow showered down on him. “I can make it snow!” he laughed, rolling on to his back happily, his voice nearly entirely back to normal now.