Thread: Argos sign ups
View Single Post
Old December 21st, 2017, 01:33 PM
I. Am Checkmate :)

My Mood: Cheerful

Default Argos sign ups

On an island far off in the ocean is a small kingdom with people unlike you and me . They are strong and fast with abilities to serve their kingdom the king and queen have abilities as well , some have heightened senses some have super speed etc. But they aren't all human either they have animal like features some may have ears or horns maybe scales or tail . They were put on this island away from humans since they were considered ...animals. This kingdom Argos is home to many warriors and hunters all who want the same purpose to be treated as equals but thanks to the king and queen they are able to be treated equally yet. Some citizens of this kingdom hold their power and become evil who wish to destroy their own kind they have formed a group called black sun . Black sun members have been terrorizing this kingdom for a while , so with that said are you a hunter? A warrior to fight along side your king and queen to fight the black sun members off ? Or are you one of the black sun members who wish to destroy every ounce of peace ? You decide
King - Sienna ( ME)
Queen - Ochre ( ME)
Co-commander - sasuke wolfheart @Sasukewolf (madness)
Warriors -( unlimited ) Umber Manitoba ( ME ) Levi by @Boba Fett. Eli by @Boba Fett Sibilium canis by @SpiritedSecrets
Hunters - ( unlimited ) Redwood @Redwood Reindeer Holly by @Boba Fett
Towns people - ( unlimited) ,Faith by @Boba Fett
Black sun group
Alpha - Hector by @Boba Fett
Co-commander -
Fighters -

Form
Name
Persona ( tbrp aloud )
Powers -
What animal features do they have? What type of animal ( ears , tail , claws etc.)
Are they with the black sun group ? (Yes or no )
Rank ( warrior , hunter townspeople . Co-commander etc.)
Crush -

My forms

Name Umber , sienna , Ochre
Age 18 , 20. 25
Gender female. Male female
Persona ( tbrp aloud ) all tbrp
Powers - with every hit umbra gets stronger but the side effect is that her eyes turn dark red from hazel . Sienna is able to channel electricity to his muscles to gain strength . Ochre is able to manipulate feelings
What animal features do they have? What type of animal ( ears , tail , claws etc.) Umber has grey wolf ears , sienna has a tigers tail , Ochre has black leopard ears
Are they with the black sun group ? (Yes or no ) all are no
Rank ( warrior , hunter townspeople . Co-commander etc.) Warrior , king , queen .
Crush - umber is open

Might be interested
@Sasukewolf (madness)
@Alicewolfheart
@Boba Fett
@SpiritedSecrets

Characters -Claudius ( Rogue )

Last edited by Leucos; December 21st, 2017 at 03:11 PM.