View Single Post
Old March 19th, 2024, 07:00 AM
don't eat me

Bump Policy: If I've failed to respond in a timely manner, please know that I'm trying very hard to be a person
My Mood: Lurking

Default Re: fizz has some fun || p

Quote:
Originally Posted by 57Mistyflower925 is sock View Post
"Hi!" Came a small squeak. Phoebe's green eyes shone from where she was perched at the top of a fence post.

"Why'd you just eat a butterfly?" She questioned Fizz, gracefully leaping down from her perch. "It was pretty!" Phoebe's yellow fur bristled slightly and her whiskers twitched with a mix of annoyance and confusion.
Fizz whipped around to face the other cat, startled at their sudden appearance. He thought about the question while his prickly fur smoothed back down, and finally answered with a shrug and a goofy grin. "I dunno. Felt like it," he said, plopping down into a sitting position. "So who're you? I'm Fizz." He was still grinning pretty broadly, and he was pretty sure he looked mildly insane. Eh, whatever, maybe it made him look more interesting. Maybe this cat would want to play a game! Oh, that would be fun if they did. But if they didn't...

Well, Fizz preferred to focus on the here and now. No point dwelling on times past or yet to come.

GOOD MOOOOOORNING!! Are you ready to complete your contractual obligations?
pronouns || please validate my art