Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:14 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

The black Tom flicked an ear back, a sly smile forming on his maw as he tilted his head up to the sky. It wasn't night time, but he could imagine how bright the sky got at night. The moon envied the stars. The stars served the moon. Romeo found the night a peaceful brininging. Aside from the brilliant lights, he was able to camouflage through the night because of his jet black pelt color. "The higher power gave us a magnificent gift. One through the night. If dazzibgly stars that shine so bright, I'm surprised we don't go blind." His tail propels behind him as he sat on that coarse fence. In a way, he was telling Essie that she didn't need to tell him twice that the stars were beautiful every night. He knew that wherever he went, they were absolutely stunning. No other could compete...unless it was a dazzingly Molly equaled in beauty. Possibly, challenging the stars with her breathtakingly unique pelt color?
Romeo seen so many beautiful mollies. He had the honor of taking in one of them as his mate, which he had known her as Crescent. She was the love of his life - as he found himself believing. But, she had left him. She broke off their relationship, leaving the Tom heartbroken for a small moment. Romeo shook his head, ridding the thoughts of the pretty silver pelted feline before turning his attention back onto this new gem.
Jumping down from his spot on the fence, he circled her once more, ever so slowly running his tail tip alongside of her. "Caring for flowers isn't an easy task." He stopped, admiring the flower bed across from him. They were in mint condition, glowing and flaunting their beauty like no other. "A dead flower is a funeral of a smile." He frowned. Whenever Romeo passed flower beds, he needed to admire them. He had to sniff them, talk to them, and appreciate them. Flowers were nature, and nature was wonderful. When Essie spoke about the fence, Romeo threw her a smile, half lidding his gaze. "Is that so?" He perked his ears, giving off a deep chuckle. "It seems to me that you're a sneaky lady." Personally, Romeo didn't think any fence could keep a cat confined. They were smart mammals, they would always find another way out. Fortunately for Romeo, it had always been easy to escape the grasp of his own housefolk. Sometimes he missed them, other times he loved his freedom more than anything. "I don't think I could ever. You have the heart of a saint. My freedom is my life. It is a depressing sight to sit and watch life pass you by. Every the same. But, being out here, I meet new adventures. My soul became fierce and happy." His green eyes shone, which happens every time he was passionate about speaking. Every cat needed a break most times, and the outside world gave that. Their ancestors had been wild, not domesticated, so why should they? Romeo watched as the lovely Molly sunk her claws into the dirt, and he repeated her actions, rolling his broad shoulders to relax them. "Well, I'd say a madam as delicate as you deserve nothing but the finest of what life offers." He hoped her housefolk were treating her well. Sometimes twolegs had a weird way of showing their affection... "And, I would love to someday take you out on lovely walk," the black Tom bowed his head towards her, his green eyes illuminating his desired object of affection. Romeo didn't see himself as flirting, as he was much to gentlemanly for that. This was a...favor. Ah, yes, a favor! She didn't want to be stuck in this yard all day, did she? Besides, if he wanted to get anywhere with her, he had to take his time to get to know her. With this tom, chivalry was never out of style.

@FadingEchoes