Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 06:28 PM

My Mood: Lonely

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Essie nodded, a tad sadly, "I suppose I've never known true freedom." She admitted, "It's not all bad though, my housefolk let me roam, and give me a place to rest my head. And they feed me quite well. Although I hope it doesn't show." She said with a smirk.
The spotted molly purred in amusement, "I'd be happy to go on a walk with you. How about later tonight?" She inquired. Essie had a tendency to move too fast when it came to toms, this was something she knew, but she saw no problem with that, if two cats felt a connection, who was to stop them from exploring it fully? Although she had so far lost interest in every tom that had come along, she was feeling more, not less, sure of this one with every passing second. "In the evening," She continued, knowing it would appeal to his prosaic side, "When the sun sets, turning the skies into a symphony of color." She mewed, her tail caressing his shoulder gently. @Constellation

If I don't respond feel free ot PM?VM/@ me!
Finder | Kits needed | My Fair Lady Plot | Sound of Silence Plot | Charrie Site-HUGE WIP | Essie and Constellation's Romeo by SpiralWhirl
PM/VM me if you want to roleplay!
I have a lot of roleplays so if I don't respond, VM me!

Last edited by FadingEchoes; October 21st, 2017 at 06:29 PM.