Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 07:12 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Such a sad thing that he ever heard. A feline who never known true freedom. Romeo was positive that if she got a hint of it, she wouldn't want to let it go. If was like being a bird that wasn't able to fly. That wasn't able to use their wings to caress the sky. "Accompanying me, you'll see that there is more than meets the eye." Says the Tom who roamed around frequently. That seen more sunsets and sunrises in different wonderful places. That encountered more trouble than he liked to admit, but that spread love into some of the most of unwilling hearts. "You'll see sights that melt your heart away. That blinds your sight, that replaces your soul with your eyes. You'll see the worl of true beauty, and birds singing a song that no other voice can preach." His eyes travelled her form, taking in her figure. She wasn't as big as most heavyset kittypets were. "Ah, do not worry, rose. You look very breathtaking." That was the truth. She was very beautiful in his gaze. And, it made the tom's gaze sparkle even more when she took him up on his offer. "Later tonight sounds perfect." He purred, a more sightful smile crossing his features. To add on, she continued, even as to caressing his shoulder with her tail. It made Romeo twitch his whiskers, and the poetic Tom felt a glowing spark inside his chest. "A symphony of colors? When the sky hits that asethically scenery? Like artwork itself? But, you standing next to it, you'll put the sky to shame." How long would he have to wait until tonight before he could take her out? This adventurous Tom felt that he knew all the good spots - the romantic spots. He was sure Essie would appreciate such kindness coming from him. Apart of him felt that if was a higher power giving him another chance. "Tonight I'll whisk you away. No promises if I'll ever bring you back. So, I hope you don't have a curfew." Obviously, he was joking. Romeo held much respect for all mollies, and he wouldn't just steal her away without bringing her back home. He felt that one night with him would make her think differently about her usual routine in life.

@FadingEchoes