Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 21st, 2017, 09:11 PM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

Now, she was next to him. Personally, Romeo never minded physical touch. Especially when it appeared around a pretty Molly such as the one in his company. Romeo sat casually, albiet lifting his posture to appear straighter. He looked down at Essie, holding her gaze. "A way with my vocabulary? Ay, I never noticed!" It wasn't the first time he heard that compliment. Whenever he did meet a Molly, they were rather charmed by his use of quotes. Romeo, himself never paid much attention to what he said. Vaguely, he reminisce the times his hairless two leg sat at a wooden object, doodling and uttering words of love. Romeo laid at his feet late nights, ears always perked, and gradually he picked up on this sense of comfort. "Ah, yes - whisked away." He purred, finding himself in a new odd world. That familiar odd world of unwanted feelings, yet desirous thoughts. "We'll follow the setting sun until our stars arise. I'll lead you onto a new path. And, I promise you'll forget about your old life." Now, he was simply teasing her. Attracting her attention like a bee to a flower. "By all means, I wish never to take you away from a family that you are enamored with." He said lowly, deeply. Nor, did he want her to feel pressured. He felt that the two of them would become great friends, and if the stars allowed it - something more. Romeo could be a rather patient Tom. When she purred in his ear, the Tom felt fragile chills running down his spine, and his tail twitched nervously. "So," he cleared his throat, getting to his paws. "I'll be stealing you when the sun kisses us goodbye and the moon is set on keeping us company for the night? I'll be hoping that you wouldn't change your mind on me, Rose...you'll be missing a taste of the finest things in life." Well, as find as a stray cat could achieve. His sleek fur bristled slightly, feeling an odd discomfort, but he brushed it quickly away to remain attentive to a new friend...or date. Or, whatever this was happening between them.

@FadingEchoes