Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 22nd, 2017, 11:11 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

This Tom should had known that his behavior was inappropriate. Complimenting such painted art that he forgot to ask her if she held a significant other close to her heart! His maw opened to ask, but she started speaking, so Romeo closed his mouth to hear the music escape from her own. He reciprocated her purr, withdrawing it slightly when he felt a wet substance upon his cheek. Well, didn't that answer his question about her marital status! Every part of his body sprouted up from that little kiss. His green eyes grew oversized, and his claws sunk into a sheathed state, as his heart beat a calm level of clarity. If it was one thing Romeo knew, this she cat must had liked him. Did she hear his heart? Hm, maybe he needed to do something about that. "O the sweetest sin!" He purred, his eyes focused on her as she stretched. The sweetest sin of a tender kiss. That meant no harm, but made feelings tingle from within. "Won't you give me my sin again?" Sweetly urged, he wished for another kiss. But, the Rose already bidded him a quick goodbye, stating she would see him at sunset. So, Romeo was out of luck, but left in such a saccharine state of bliss. Yes - of course, she will see him at sunset. He will take her out, and the both of them will have a pleasurable time, surely. Romeo didn't want to intrude further on her schedule, and gently caressing his tail along her side, "Sunset I'll be here. No minute more, no minute less. I'll wait out in the front forever, if I have to. A fool, I may sound, but you have to understand - I'm entangled in this wondrous feeling, that I hope you won't take advantage of." That's what most others did. The mean mollies that just wanted to use the Tom for a good time. Romeo was not a fighter. He was a lover. He gave her a friendly, soft smile before sauntering his way towards the fence. Leaping, he curled hisntail inwardly, placing his claws firmly on the gate. He slid his optics to the corner to stare at her once more. "Take care, rose. Until next time our hearts cross paths." Tonight, in fact. To think, the day was supposed to be of a normal one. And, now he scored himself a date with a stunning Molly. Romeo felt he was doing something right for the stars to grant him a chance at love, or the Molly was as desperate as he was to lock down on that outstanding emotion of love. Whatever it may be, Romeo knew it would he worth it.
And, so he jumped out her yard, and hummed his sweet hymns of love and poetry.

@FadingEchoes
[We can leave this here. Or, you can start a time skip.]