Thread: Essie's Abode
View Single Post
Old October 23rd, 2017, 02:35 AM
😈MAGICALLY MALICIOUS😋

My Mood: Asleep

Default Re: Essie's Abode

After the Tom left her humble abode, he found himself aimlessly following the sky. With his head locked on the retreating sun, and putting his complete trust in his paws to not lead him to trouble. This was ordinary for Romeo. A Tom who hardly paid any attention to his surroundings, but also the Tom who spilled his easy obtained heart just to fill out what he was missing. On the plus side, Essie wanted to see him again.on the same day. In a bit of time. What a surprise! What an accomplishment! What an achievement! So, later that day, lacking the finest of objects to get him nicely spruced up, Romeo stared at his reflection in a puddle. He managed to get himself that rugged handsome look that grown on him ever since he became a feral cat. His right ear was shredded, and he had a couple scratches aligning his body, and he hoped Essie didn't mind that. To Romeo, she was a she cat that deserved the riches in life. She deserved the entire universe...something he couldn't give her. But, maybe another housecat that could.
"No, no, Romeo. Don't you dare back out now." He reprimanded himself, staring at his reflection sternly as it mocked him back. He brought his head up, and flicked his tail at the water in frustration before he got up to walk away. Eddie's home wasn't that far from the stray alleyway he was in. Once he found himself a couple houses down, he confidently jumped up onto the fence, his gaze searching around for the spotted she cat. Once he laid them on her, a purr erupted from his throat - loudly. "My, my, my. You're putting the stars to shame." He uttered, breathlessly. Even in the night, the Molly tended to glow. Romeo was convinced she carried her own aira around her that made others, including himself, deply attached. Jumping down from the fence to trot to her side, he leaned in to give her a few quick sniffs, inhaling in her scent. Did she smell as good as she looked? Obviously, she had. Because now, he was whiffing her, and couldn't pull himself away. "I'd like to believe you set yourself to divinity for me - but, who am I in your eye except for a mere peasant? I am fascinated! Deeply fond of you. Please, let us stroll through this light filled sky, perhaps tails intertwined?" Circling around her, brushing up against her until he was back at her side, and gently guiding his tail to meet the end point of hers to curl them together. Of course, he would never pressure her, and of he was coming on too strong, which wouldn't surprise Romeo since he held such an admiration for the emotion of love, bit he wanted her to feel comfortable around him. So, guiding her to the exit, he refused to let her soft tail go.

@FadingEchoes