View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:14 AM
Falling In

My Mood: Thirsty

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Shinefang chewed on his bite of shrew as he listened to the apprentice speak. "Sounds like you got a raw deal," he said simply. "A paw without a mentor... it seems like it happens often enough, but its a real shame." The old tom ate his last bite and sat thoughtfully for a moment. "Once you're healed, I bet Grousestar will be able to set you up with a new mentor though. Someone who will actually train you." Shinefang got to his feet with a grunt, his joints creaking as he stood. It was time for his morning dose of willow bark. He made his way to the herb wall and pulled down a piece, chewing on the gritty stuff, with displeasure. "In the mean time, my den is your den. How's your tail? Any pain?"
"Not so far. Nothing extremely painful anyway. A few little throbs every now and then and if I knock it it hurts but it's surprisingly, healing quickly. Ha, what do you think my warrior name would be? GorseTail? I like that name...I'm not offended by it. I want to wear my scars like trophies!" The brown tabby mewed triumphantly, checking begin her to make sure she didn't disturb the other patients.