View Single Post
Old January 16th, 2018, 02:10 PM
5,445 posts on old site

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: SkyClan Medicine Cat's Den

Quote:
Originally Posted by Charmer View Post
Swhinefang looked at the apprentice with a twitch of his ear. "Has he always acted like this? Did this start after he got sick or injured?" he asked bluntly. The younger cat acted the way he might expect a kit to act: playing pretend, and acting out what he saw older cats doing. But it was strange for him to be doing it at his age. Normally apprentices were hard at work with training and trying to act as much like an older cat as possible. "Had his parents noticed anything before you became his mentor?"
(Let’s try to get better than a 1-liner, IDK why I’m writing one-liners when before that I was writing 2 paragraphs)

Beespirit paused,” He never actually had known parents.” He murmered, glancing at him,” He’s always been like this.” He added,” atleast since I’ve been his mentor.” He meowed, more bluntly,” You can see how it’s hard to teach him to hunt and fight.”

Logpaw scampered around as if he was carefree tossing his stick in the air and catching it.

My prefix finder website, consists of all the prefixes I could think of that are valid for wco linked here