Thread: iceclan
View Single Post
Old January 3rd, 2018, 08:23 AM
Dragon of fire

My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: iceclan

Quote:
Originally Posted by DragonChaos View Post
(At least every clan with powers needs this kind of cat)

name: Icepaw

Looks: Boop
perso: TBRP
family: N/A
powers: None/Unknown
anything strange?: The fact that she has no powers yet despite her age
other: clan of ice
Quote:
Originally Posted by Shadow View Post
Name- SilentScatter
Age- 20 moons
Gender- Male
Personality-SilentScatter, though most consider him a scary cat due to him lurking in the shadows and almost always having a bored look on his face (see Appearance for that facial expression), is a rather shy and timid type of cat. He is always self-conscious about his smaller than usual size around others and prefers to be alone in most situations. Though he is shy, when you get the special gift of him opening up to you, he is a completely new cat. The side of Silent Scatter with friends is; playful,a bit goofy, a bit flirty, competitive, sarcastic, and caring cat. He has a rather quiet voice but when something gets him angry or something that he doesn't agree with he usually speaks his mind. He keeps almost everything in his mind like his emotions and doesn't really share them with anyone, so he seems like an emotionless cat to most strangers..thus another reason for him to be considered scary. though if he does share any of his emotions with you..you are a very VERY lucky cat, he trusts you a lot..dont mess that up. He is also more logical than anything and overthinks almost everything before saying or do something. Most would think this cat would be a coward, but the truth is he will fight for this clan until his last breath.
Appearance-BLURP
Family-The older half brother of Wisppaw and Stonepaw
Powers- Can silence anyone with his gaze if he wishes for them to be quiet. Can also be completely silent when walking and if he wants to,he can be completely silent-like his breaths wouldn’t be heard.
Rank-Warrior
Anything strange?(deaf,blind,wings,ect)- He doesn’t talk much, and likes to be alone, also he is rather small for a tom. It runs in the family.
Other- Clan of the ice!

Name-Wisppaw
Age-10 moons
Gender-Female
Personality-She is Stubborn,hard headed,flirty,competitive, close minded, and caring.
Appearance-BOOPZ
Family-Her halfbrother,SilentScatter, and Her full brother, Stonepaw
Powers- Can follow, help and talk to wisps (wisps are souls of undead cats that never where able to pass on). Whenever she is talking to one her eyes glow a blue white ish color.
Rank-Apprentice
Anything strange?(deaf,blind,wings,ect)- Is rather small for a She-cat, even though she is ten moons-she is smaller than all female apprentices,like her two siblings, she is small. Runs in the family.
Other- Clan of the ice!

Name-Stonepaw
Age-10 moons
Gender-Male
Personality-Much like his older brothers
Appearance- BOOP
Family- His halfbrother SilentScatter, And his full sister Wisppaw
Powers-can talk to others through Their minds (which he does with his sister a lot) and can sometimes read others minds
Rank-Apprentice
Anything strange?(deaf,blind,wings,ect)- like the rest of his family, he is rather small for an apprentice tom. But unlike them-he has one blind eye
Other- Clan of the ice!
your both good!

So did they bury you?
i done mind being brothered but be warned i will rant.