View Single Post
Old July 17th, 2019, 07:46 PM
Thou shalt not be a dumb

My Mood: Starving
Default Re: BATIM RP [Private] [Revived]

Quote:
Originally Posted by ~Silverkit~ View Post
Alice smiled at that and nodded. "Yeah, What do you want to do?" She asked, wondering what he had in mind. She usually didn't go too far into the abandoned place. Boris had told her the place was full of ink. Even worse then what side she stayed on!
Bendy thought for a moment then realized a place he could take her, the music studio! He was sure Sammy wouldn't mind. "Well, have you been to the music studio? If not then we should go there! It's really fun! There's so many instruments like a weird big guitar and a drum and so many others!" He actually really liked the music studio and would occasionally go down there to calm down...by singing. He knew that was Alice's thing so Sammy had previously agreed to keep it under wraps after seeing him doing it once. He wondered if he should show her.
Hey hey hey peeps! I am now in possession of a Discord account so if you ever want out charies to do something out of the way of everyone else, come drop in there and I'm sure we can work something out!
@Kibodo#4503