View Single Post
Old June 7th, 2017, 04:28 PM
Warrior

Default Re: RiverClan Clearing

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lonestar23 View Post
"Thank you, Wildpaw." The slightest lowering of his head hid the vanity that was showing beneath his calm exterior, flashing in his hues and making his smile brighter. "I assume you do not need reminders; I will be waiting for you both here tomorow morning." He spoke before the young tom ran off, watching him with narrowed green hues. If Ravenkit couldn't grow up and face the world for what it was, then he didn't need a mewling kit. "Wildpaw, do as you please for the rest of the day; but you are my partner, and just as I have responsibilities, you have responsibilities. Do not forget to try and persuade those who you meet to join our cause. I will meet you back here at sundown... we can catch up then." He watched the scruffy feline with harder hues, expression darker then it should be for talking to his "partner." All in all, it was obvious that while Wildpaw might have a grudging respect, if any at all, for Shadepaw; the respect was not returned. Perhaps there was the smallest bit in the smallest way, but other then that? None whatsoever. "Until sundown, then." Dipping his head to her once more, Shadepaw strode off, disappearing into the shadows like some sort of a night creature... some sort of a nightmare, more like. Indeed, Shadepaw could turn someone's world into a living nightmare... meaning he was, quite literally, a creature of nightmares.

(would you rather timeskip or take a break?)
Wildpaw dipped her head stiffly, her tail lashing the slightest bit. "Until sundown." she repeated, then walked swiftly off. She was tempted just to take a nap, but she knew that Shadepaw was watching her walk away, so she wove her way through the crowd and settled in a patch of sunlight, observing every cat that passed.

Ravenkit barreled into the Nursery, and his first priority was to look for Blossomkit. They could still talk, right? "Blossomkit?" he called softly, so not to wake up anyone who might be sleeping.

(It's your choice. Sorry my reply isn't the best.)