View Single Post
Old October 1st, 2020, 09:23 AM
You're stuck with me

Bump Policy: After 48 hours
My Mood: Hopeful

Default Re: ShadowClan Medicine Cat's Den

He was trying to make her feel better. Somehow, that only made things worse for Doeflame. He was the one who probably, likely would never walk again, and he was trying to comfort HER? It was wrong, and she hated it, but at the same time, appreciated it. When Irisflame told her to get poppy seed, she was glad of the distraction, the chance to break away from what was happening.

Of course, now she had to FIND the poppy seed. Moving towards the herbs, she gazed at all of them. So many kinds! But it seemed like only one seed. Tiny, little black things. How was she supposed to carry them? They were tiny! Dabbing her paw at them experimentally, and feeling a bit like a kit as she did so, she was pleased to see one or two black specks sticking to her fawn fur. So that was how you got them. Hobbling carefully on three legs over to Irisflame, after a quick check to make sure they were still there, she mewed I've got two. I think. Really, she wasn't sure how many were on her paw. She supposed she would find out soon enough. @Moon Lily @Bramblefir01