Sleep Deprived

My Mood: Fine

Default Re: New Moon Therian Pack

Theriotype: feline-kin / bird-kin
Human Name: Cassie
Human Gender: female
Theriotype Name: Eclipse
Theriotype Gender: female
Human Looks: medium height, messy short brown hair. Broad shoulders. Some freckles. Eyes change color depending on surrounding. (Green, gray, blue)
Theriotype Looks: black and white oriental tabby, same eyes. / Large brown bird of prey with a yellow beak and talons and black eyes.
Human Perso: Very minor social anxiety. Has learned to over-come it and is now docial. Is a bit eccentric and her voice will raise when she gets excited or starts ranting about fandoms. Fakes her confidence until she feels comfortable enough to have real confidence.
Theriotypes Perso: same, but as a cat she likes laying in the sun a bit more than usual, and as a bird she likes going fast a lot more than usual.
Therian gear: a necklace on a leather cord with two wooden beads at the end of the string just above a large white claw-shaped carving. It is carved so the top of the claw looks like a roaring tiger head. The string loops through a hole in the bottom jaw. Appears on all three forms.
Other: small scar under chin that is nearly invisible from sports

If I haven't responded to a roleplay within 24 hours, either mention me and bump the roleplay or send a message on my profile. If I haven't responded to that in 24 hours... spam me.

During Lent I will only be online on Sundays. Please be patient. I will respond. This lasts until Easter Sunday.

Character site: http://eclipsemoonscharries.weebly.com/

Last edited by Casual Scribbles; October 21st, 2017 at 02:56 PM.